A Northwest Indiana attorney is among the several state board appoints and reappointments recently announced by the office of Gov. Eric Holcomb.
Sandra O’Brien, Valparaiso, attorney with Mindel & Associates, will join the Indiana Worker’s Compensation Board. Her term expires Jan. 1, 2023.
Other board appointments:
Governor’s Council for People with Disabilities
Terms expiring April 30, 2021:
- Beth DeHoff, Plainfield, family support coordinator with IU Health Physicians.
- Jennifer Noffsinger, Goshen, staff with the Elkhart County 4-H Fairgrounds.
- Terms expiring Dec. 31, 2021:
- Jim Aegerter, Greenwood, representing individuals with disabilities.
- Brandy Dickerson, Indianapolis, retention specialist with Easterseals Crossroads.
- Drew Dietrick, Indianapolis, production control analyst with the Marion County Board of Voter Registration.
- Ledrena Girton, Indianapolis, personal care attendant with QRL.
- Ayden Jent, Indianapolis, public information officer with the City of Indianapolis, will join the council.
- Amanda Moore, Fishers, director of leadership development with YMCA of Greater Indianapolis.
- Angela Vandersteen, Greenwood, business development manager for Tangram Inc.
Indiana Law Enforcement Training Academy Board
- Starke County Sheriff Bill Dulin, Ora. His term expires Dec. 31, 2022.
- Chief Patrick Flannelly,Lafayette. His term expires June 30, 2022.
- Morgan County Sheriff Rich Myers, Martinsville. Herm expires Dec. 31, 2022.
- Vanderburgh County Sheriff Dave, Wedding, Evansville, His term expires Dec. 31, 2022.
Native American Indian Affairs Commission
Terms expiring Dec. 31, 2022:
- Scott Brewer, Granger, senior vice president of government affairs, community relations, and security with the Four Winds Casino Resort, will join the commission and serve as chair.
- Felica Ahasteen-Bryant, Westfield, director of the Native American Educational & Cultural Center at Purdue University.
- Dorene Red Cloud, Indianapolis, assistant curator of Native American Art at the Eiteljorg Museum of American Indians and Western Art.
- Peter Magnant, Mooresville, retired.
- Paul Strack, Monroeville, retired.
- Sally Tuttle, Kokomo, retired.
Soil Conservation Board
Terms expiring Jan. 1, 2023:
- Amy Burris, Loogootee, farmer at Burris Family Farms.
- Martin Chattin, Decker, president of Chattin Brothers Inc.
- Robert Eddleman, Indianapolis, associate supervisor for the Marion County Soil & Water Conservation District.
Spinal Cord & Brain Injury Research Fund Board
Annette Seabrook, Indianapolis, CEO at Community Rehabilitation Hospital North. Term expiring Nov. 30, 2022.
Statewide Independent Living Council
Terms expiring Dec. 31, 2021:
- Abagail Fleenor, Greensburg, volunteer with Life Church.
- Joseph Gunn, Indianapolis, graduate student at Indiana University SPEA.
- Erin Hall, Indianapolis, executive director of interagency relations and compliance with INDOT.
- Theresa Koleszar, Indianapolis, director of FSSA’s Bureau of Rehabilitation Services.
- Cynthia Rockwell, Wolcottville, retired attorney with Rockwell & Jansen LLC.
- Tammy Themel, Greenwood, CEO of accessABILITY Center for Independent Living Inc.
- Frederick Vaiana, Westfield, attorney with Voyles Vaiana Lukemeyer Baldwin & Webb.