The office of Gov. Eric Holcomb recently announced several appointments and reappointments to various state boards, commissions and task forces.
21st Century Energy Policy Development Task Force
- Paul V. Preckel, West Lafayette, faculty director of the State Utility Forecasting Group at Purdue University. His term expires Dec. 2, 2020.
Drug Utilization Review Board
- Anu Dhamecha, Carmel, director of pharmacy benefits for Community Health Network. Her term expires Aug. 31, 2020.
- Kosali Simon, Bloomington, professor and associate vice provost for Health Sciences at Indiana University Bloomington. Her term expires Aug. 31, 2022.
- Dr. T.R. Marshall, Indianapolis, internal medicine director with IU Health. His term expires Aug. 31, 2022.
Graduate Medical Education Board
- Dr. Michelle Howenstine, Zionsville, senior associate dean for Graduate Medical Education and Continuing Medical Education with the Indiana University School of Medicine. Term expires Dec. 31, 2020.
Indiana Parole Board
- Charles Miller, Indianapolis. His term expires July 31, 2023.
State Board of Nursing
- Judy Hamblen, Trafalgar, ADON/SDC with Aspen Trace. Her term expires April 30, 2023.
- Jason King, Martinsville, COO and CNO at IU Health Morgan. His term expires Aug. 31, 2023.
- Angela Morris, Fishers, coordinator for the Indiana SANE Training Project with the University of Southern Indiana. Her term expires Aug. 31, 2023.
- Susie Newkirk, Greenfield, practice administrator with IUHP Women’s Health. Her term expires April 30, 2023.
Storm Water Management Task Force
The governor made eight appointments to the new task force, with terms expiring Dec. 31, 2019:
- Scott Dompke, Bloomington, executive director of Columbus Utilities.
- Matt Gentry, Lebanon, mayor of the city of Lebanon.
- Mark Kingma, DeMotte, Jasper County farmer.
- Joe Schmees, Fishers, executive director of the Indiana Association of Soil & Water Conservation Districts.
- Connie Stevens, Franklin, executive director, Alliance of Indiana Rural Water.
- Jon Stolz, Indianapolis, vice president of Christopher B. Burke Engineering, LLC.
- Marty Wessler, Indianapolis, CEO of Wessler Engineering.
- Matthew Wirtz, Leo, deputy director and chief engineer, Fort Wayne City Utilities.
The governor also made two new appointments representing various state agencies, with terms expiring Dec. 31, 2019:
- Jodi Golden, executive director of the Indiana Office of Community and Rural Affairs.
- Cris Johnston, director of the Office of Management & Budget.
Turkey Creek Regional Sewer District Board of Trustees
The governor made two reappointments to the board, with terms expiring July 31, 2022:
- Rex Heil, Syracuse, sales associate with Todd Realty.
- James Young, Syracuse, former field instructor for Matco Tools.
Latest posts by Larry Avila (see all)
- Regional Development Co. elects board officers and names new chairman - November 15, 2019
- Ivy Tech Foundation appoints new board members, names chairman - November 15, 2019
- Franciscan Health growing La Porte operations - November 14, 2019