Plymouth Contractor Named Remodeler Year

Plymouth Contractor Named Remodeler of the Year

Buy Us A Coffee

PLYMOUTH – Plymouth contractor Hammer Enterprises LLC were selected as Remodeler of the Year from Indiana Builders Association.

The Indiana Builders Association Remodeler of the Year Award is granted to one exceptional candidate every year that has shown a commitment to excellence both in the work done in the remodeling industry as well as leadership in the association and local community.

“The love of construction was instilled in me at a very young age” said Eric Early, owner of Hammer Enterprises.  “As a boy, I would go on job sites with my father, in high school I excelled in my trade class and upon graduation I went straight into the industry spending over 25+ years.  To be given this award is humbling and I can’t thank my team, customers and this community enough for building Hammer Enterprises with me.”

Hammer Enterprises specializes in remodeling in all areas of home, garages and pole barns.  Homes that need to expand out or up, kitchens needing updated, master bathrooms turn spa-like retreat and backyards that are an extension of a home all fall under services provided.

Hammer Enterprises is a Marshall County & St Joseph County registered builder and contractor.  Fully licensed, insured & bonded.  For more information, visit www.hammerguys.com.

Author

Scroll to Top