Moody Blues at Morris Performing Arts Center • Northwest Indiana Business Magazine

Moody Blues at Morris Performing Arts Center

Buy Us A Coffee

The Moody Blues “Fly Me High” 2016 Tour
Morris Performing Arts Center
South Bend, Indiana
Wednesday, November 2, 2016

THE MOODY BLUES returns to the Morris Performing Arts Center, South Bend, Indiana, with their “Fly Me High” 2016 tour on Wednesday, November 2, at 7:30 p.m.
Tickets are $48.50, $58.50, $67.50, $77.50, and $125.00 and are ON SALE Friday, March 11, at 10:00 a.m. Tickets will go on sale at the Morris Box Office, by phone at 574-235-9190 or 800-537-6415, or online at www.MorrisCenter.org. The Morris Box Office is open regular business hours Monday – Friday, 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. and is located at 211 North Michigan Street, South Bend, Indiana. Tickets can also be purchased with credit card at Morris Ticket Outlet: Hammes Bookstore & Café located in Eddy Street Commons, South Bend, IN.

The Moody Blues – Justin Hayward (lead guitar, vocals), John Lodge (bass guitar, vocals) and Graeme Edge (drums) — have been at the forefront of the classic rock music scene for more than 50 years, with their multi-Platinum, Platinum and Gold albums and singles hitting Billboard at #1, Top 5, Top 10, Top 20 and Top 40. Their illustrious roster of hits include: “Nights In White Satin,” “Tuesday Afternoon,” “Ride My See Saw,” “The Story In Your Eyes,” “Isn’t Life Strange,” “Question,” “I’m Just A Singer (In A Rock And Roll Band),” “Your Wildest Dreams,” “I Know You’re Out There Somewhere” and many more.

The band named the 2016 tour “Fly Me High” to mark the 50th Anniversary of Justin Hayward and John Lodge joining Graeme Edge, Ray Thomas and Mike Pinder as lead guitarist and bassist for the iconic band. Says Hayward, “2016 is the 50th anniversary of John and myself joining the band, and one of the first things we did together that year was record ‘Fly Me High' at our own expense at Regent Sound Studios in Denmark Street.”
More Info: www.MorrisCenter.org and www.MoodyBluesToday.com

Author

Scroll to Top