The newly formed Indiana Destination Development Corp. has its first board of directors.
Gov. Eric Holcomb recently appointed the following representatives to serve on the board:
- Allison Barber, Indianapolis, president and COO of the Indiana Fever; term end June 30, 2023.
- Matt Eckert of Schnellville, president and CEO of Holiday World & Splashin’ Safari; term ends June 30, 2024.
- Stephen Ferguson, Bloomington, chairman of the board of Cook Group Inc.; term ends June 30, 2023.
- Dana Huber, Borden, vice president of marketing and public relations at Huber’s Orchard, Winery & Vineyards; term ends June 30, 2024.
- William Knox, Fishers, director of Grand Park Sports Campus; term ends June 30, 2024.
Indiana Destination Development Corp. was created in 2019 and is responsible for building Indiana’s brand as well as attract and retain businesses, talent, students, and visitors to the state. The Indiana Office of Tourism Development now operates as the Indiana Destination Development Corp.
- NIPSCO’s 2020 Luminary Award recipients to be honored in virtual event Oct. 1 - September 25, 2020
- Indiana extends Small Business Restart Grant Program - September 25, 2020
- Video game developer wins inaugural North Judson Pitch Competition - September 24, 2020