The South Bend Regional Chamber’s 2021 Michiana Forty under 40 class will be recognized at a reception in September.
The event is set for Sept. 2. The event is invitation only, but winners from the past 15 years also will be invited.
The program, which recognizes young adults, professionals, executives, and leaders, under the age of 40 for their personal and professional accomplishments as well as their civic involvement, is presented in collaboration with the Young Professionals Network South Bend.
An eight-member panel of South Bend area professionals scored and selected this year’s honorees from a total of 183 nominations. The program is now in its 15th year.
A recognition video is being produced by the chamber and will be released June 25. The South Bend Tribune is publishing a Michiana Forty under 40 special section June 27. An alumni reception, celebrating the past 15 years of the program, is slated for September.
The 2021 Recipients are:
- Breanna Allen, Horizon Education Alliance
- Natalie Bickel, Elkhart Community Schools
- Rochelle Brown, La Porte County Government
- Shanon Buari , Anderson, Agostino & Keller, P.C.
- Rodrigo Correa, Memorial Hospital of South Bend
- David Daley, Impact Capital Funds
- Dallas Dreher, AM General
- Eloise Dunaye, Tenneco
- Aja Ellington, Free Your Wings Youth Mentoring Inc.
- Sara Ros Frazier, Therapeutic Indulgence
- Kelly Friend, Ivy Tech Community College
- Patricia Geels, Saint Mary’s College
- Katy Gerring, Corvilla Inc.
- Joshua Gobel, Gobel’s Commercial Cleaning Services
- Michael Gross, Whirlpool Corp. / Silver Harbor Brewing Co.
- Bethany Hartley, South Bend – Elkhart Regional Partnership
- Jonathan Hauenstein, University of Notre Dame
- Shelby Herms, Kem Krest
- Laquisha Jackson, Soulful Kitchen / Hope for the Hungry
- John Jessen, Bradley Co.
- Ray Korson, Gibson
- John Paul Lichon, Verso Ministries
- Nathan Loucks, The Pax Center
- Thomas Lynch, Jeffrey Mader DDS
- Marion Mahone, Memorial Family Medicine / Beacon Health System
- Leah Mark, Red Bow Realty
- Jon Michael Meier, Patrick Industries
- Emily Mishler, The Cultivated Group
- Jessica O'Brien, Salvation Army of Michigan City
- Dr. Nikhil Patankar, Beacon Children's Hospital, Beacon Health System
- Thiago Pinto, Bethel University
- Leo Priemer, Edward Jones-South Bend
- Kevin Railing, Elkhart County Prosecutor’s Office
- Diana Rowan, University of Notre Dame
- Gillian Shaw, enFocus Inc.
- Vanessa Cooreman Smith, Designed to Flourish
- Jacque Stahl, The South Bend Clinic
- Kristin Tawadros, PsyD, Oaklawn
- Kate Williams, St. Joseph County Prosecutor’s Office
- Dr. J.J. Wright, University of Notre Dame
- State receives more than $600 million in broadband grant requests - October 26, 2021
- Making a Difference: Hard Rock donating Ford F150s pickup trucks to Gary police and fire departments - October 26, 2021
- Manufacturing job fair set for Oct. 27 - October 25, 2021