The Lake County campus of Ivy Tech Community College recently named its board of trustees for the 2018-2020 term.
- Andrew Kyres, chairman of the board of trustees and vice president and banking center manager at First Financial Bank
- Jená Bellezza, marketing and community relations director, Indiana Parenting Institute and member of Gov. Eric Holcomb’s workforce cabinet
- Thomas Keilman, chairman, director of government affairs for BP America, state of Indiana
- Joshua Long, executive director, Hammond Education Foundation
- Vanessa Allen McCloud, president and CEO, Urban League of Northwest Indiana
- Pete Smith, training coordinator and financial secretary, United Steelworkers, Sub-District 5
- Dwayne Walker, president and CEO, Chicagoland Popcorn LLC
Larry is an award-winning journalist with more than 25 years of experience working with daily newspapers and business-to-business publications around the Midwest. Avila, a graduate of Central Michigan University, is a Michigan native. He resides in Crown Point.
Latest posts by Larry Avila (see all)
- Ivy Tech Community College adds University of Indianapolis to list of credit transfer partners - June 20, 2019
- Lubeznik Center for the Arts lands $10,000 grant to bring The Chicago Imagists: Before and After exhibit to Michigan City - June 20, 2019
- Purdue University Northwest, Indiana Bankers Association partner on new program focusing on banking education - June 19, 2019