Merrillville-based Centier Bank recently appointed new executives and branch managers around its statewide network.
- Kathy Sears, vice president of business banking for the bank’s downtown Elkhart branch.
- Alexa MacDonald, senior treasury management analyst/officer.
- Dan Beechy, branch manager of Centier’s downtown Fort Wayne branch.
- Dan Gibson, talent development manager and assistant vice president within the bank’s human resources department.
- Samantha Steele-Schilla, branch manager of Centier’s downtown Chesterton location.
- Timothy Harvey, officer at the bank’s Whitestown Meijer store branch.
Centier Bank operates more than 60 locations across Indiana and has more than $4.5 billion in assets.
Latest posts by Larry Avila (see all)
- Report finds betting at sportsbooks in Indiana off to strong start - October 14, 2019
- Making a Difference: White Lodging founder Bruce White makes $16 million pledge through family foundation to benefit Region schools - October 14, 2019
- Gordon Food Service distribution center will bring more than 400 jobs to Indiana by end of 2025 - October 11, 2019