Merrillville-based Centier Bank recently appointed new executives and branch managers around its statewide network.
- Kathy Sears, vice president of business banking for the bank’s downtown Elkhart branch.
- Alexa MacDonald, senior treasury management analyst/officer.
- Dan Beechy, branch manager of Centier’s downtown Fort Wayne branch.
- Dan Gibson, talent development manager and assistant vice president within the bank’s human resources department.
- Samantha Steele-Schilla, branch manager of Centier’s downtown Chesterton location.
- Timothy Harvey, officer at the bank’s Whitestown Meijer store branch.
Centier Bank operates more than 60 locations across Indiana and has more than $4.5 billion in assets.
Latest posts by Larry Avila (see all)
- South Bend Regional Chamber event connects internship seekers, job hunters with employers - February 20, 2020
- Making a Difference: Bowling fundraiser generates nearly $19,000 for Catherine McAuley Clinic in Hammond - February 20, 2020
- Lakeshore Chamber of Commerce to honor residents, community development projects during annual dinner March 14 - February 19, 2020