The Ivy Tech Foundation recently recognized 15 winners during the annual Benefactor Awards Dinner.
The Foundation honors individuals, corporations and foundations from Indiana who have considerably impacted Ivy Tech communities and students. The award celebrates the gifts and volunteer service that has been contributed to the College.
“With our deepest appreciation, we celebrate each of our benefactors for their passion, unconditional commitment and enduring dedication to the success of our students,” said John M. Murphy, president of Ivy Tech Foundation. “Our benefactors are incredibly generous community leaders who are creating future opportunities for our friends, families and neighbors and we are extremely grateful.”
The following benefactors received an award for 2019:
- Anderson: Jim Ault
- Bloomington: Kathy and Randy Vernon
- Columbus: National Center for Complex Operations
- Evansville: Nelda and Thomas Hickey
- Fort Wayne: Brooks Construction Company, Inc.
- Indianapolis: Susannah Dillon
- Kokomo: Kokomo Grain Co.
- Lake County, Valparaiso, Michigan City: Duneland Health Council
- Lawrenceburg: City of Lawrenceburg
- Marion: Dr. Harry D. Brickley
- Muncie: George and Frances Ball Foundation
- Lafayette: Jim Shook
- Richmond: First Bank Richmond
- Sellersburg: Leo Braddock
- Terre Haute: Lori and Steve Danielson
Latest posts by Larry Avila (see all)
- Valparaiso University names new leader for college’s institute for leadership and service - January 23, 2020
- Northwest Indiana home sales for 2019 end year on downside - January 23, 2020
- Making a Difference: Porter County Library System receives $1.2 million gift from the Marjorie A. Mills Loving Trust - January 22, 2020