Centier Bank in Merrillville recently announced the following executive appointments:
- Don Baker, senior partner
- Sharyn Chesna, senior portfolio manager, business banking department
- Yolanda Estrada, assistant vice president, processing manager, mortgages department
Baker, presently Centier’s chief information officer, has more than 20 years experience in the information technology industry.
Baker oversees the bank’s technical solutions center and has been instrumental in the modernization of the bank’s infrastructure. He also has helped develop Centier’s digital banking services.
Chesna joined Centier in 2016 as a portfolio manager after spending nearly two years working in the credit and loan industries.
Estrada has 15 years of mortgage industry experience, including six years with Centier.
Latest posts by Larry Avila (see all)
- ArcelorMittal recognized for philanthropic work - December 14, 2018
- Franciscan Health unveils new $243 million Michigan City hospital to staff, community - December 14, 2018
- California-based company proposing biofuel facility in Gary - December 13, 2018