The Ivy Tech Foundation recently recognized its top benefactors during its Distinguished Alumni Awards Ceremony.
A total of 19 benefactors were honored by the college, whose foundation awards individuals, corporations, and foundations from Indiana who have impacted Ivy Tech communities and students. The award celebrates the gifts and volunteer service that has been contributed to the college.
Peoples Bank – A Finward company, was named the Lake County/Valparaiso honoree. Beacon Health System was the South Bend award winner.
“Our benefactors make a powerful difference in the lives of our students,” said Courtney Roberts, president of the Ivy Tech Foundation. “Their contributions ensure that our graduates are better prepared for life after college, and we are deeply grateful for their investment in Ivy Tech.”
Other benefactors honored by the Ivy Tech Foundation for 2022 include:
- Anderson: Patricia Toombs
- Bloomington: Lynn Coyne
- Columbus: Anthony Moravec
- Evansville: William “Bill” Shinn
- Fort Wayne: Merland Beyler and Janet Geib
- Hamilton County: Hamilton County Community Foundation
- Indianapolis: Indy Achieves/City of Indianapolis
- Kokomo: The Hingst Family
- Lafayette: North Central Health Services, Inc.
- Lawrenceburg: Ohio County Community Foundation
- Madison: Grote Industries Inc.
- Marion: Dr. John M. Lightle
- Muncie: Magna Powertrain of America Inc.
- Richmond: Gerald “Gerry” Gerard
- Sellersburg: Baptist Health Systems
- Terre Haute: John Adkins
- Credit Union 1 opens new branch in South Bend - November 2, 2022
- Marshall County seeks new economic development leader - November 2, 2022
- Businesses, organizations and individuals receive array of honors - November 1, 2022