The Indiana Manufacturers Association is accepting nominations for its annual Manufacturing Excellence Awards.
The awards highlight “Indiana companies and individuals for the work they do, exceptional contributions made to the industry and their impact on the future of manufacturing in Indiana,” the IMA said. New this year is a special award for manufacturers who have responded to meet needs of supplies and equipment during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Nominees and winners will be recognized during the IMA’s annual Hall of Fame luncheon Oct. 28. New York Blower Co. in La Porte and United States Steel Corp. in Gary were among the seven businesses inducted into the Hall of Fame in 2019.
Previous hall of fame inductees from Northwest and North Central Indiana can be found on nwindianabusiness.com.
The awards are open to all manufacturers in Indiana. Anyone may nominate an individual/company active in Indiana’s manufacturing industry, and self-nominations are encouraged.
Nominations close Aug. 15.
- Large-Tier Indiana Manufacturer of the Year (Individual or Company) Award. For businesses with more than 250 employees.
- Medium-Tier Indiana Manufacturer of the Year (Individual or Company) Award. For businesses with between 100 and 250 employees.
- Small-Tier Indiana Manufacturer of the Year (Individual or Company) Award. For businesses with 100 employees or fewer.
- Special 2020 Award – COVID-19 Response Champion. This award recognizes a manufacturer who responded to the call to assist with COVID-19 related supplies, services, or other in-demand information/equipment brought about by the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Manufacturing Talent Champion (Individual or Company) Award.
- Emerging Leader, (Individual) Award.
- Community Impact (Company) Award.
- Innovation Excellence (Company) Award.
- Lifetime Achievement (Individual) Award.
Questions should be directed to the IMA at email@example.com.