The office of Gov. Eric Holcomb announced several appointments to various state boards and commissions.
Board of Trustees of Indiana State University
One new appointment; term ends June 30, 2024
- Robert Lowe (Carmel), vice president of people and culture for Republic Airlines
Board of Trustees of Indiana University
Two reappointments; terms end July 1, 2025
- William “Quinn” Buckner (Bloomington), vice president of communications for Pacers Sports & Entertainment
- Cindy Lucchese (Indianapolis), chief strategy officer with Penske Entertainment
Board of Trustees of Ivy Tech Community College of Indiana
Four reappointments; terms end June 30, 2025
- Terry Anker (Carmel), chairman of The Anker Consulting Group, Inc.
- Michael Dora (Rushville), retired agricultural specialist
- Larry Garatoni (Mishawaka), CEO of HQ Investments
- Paula Hughes-Schuh (Fort Wayne), CEO of YWCA Northeast Indiana
One new appointment; term ends June 30, 2025:
- Jen Dekker (Lafyette), corporate controller at Citation Homes Inc.
Board of Trustees of Purdue University
One reappointment; term ends July 1, 2025
- Lawrence “Sonny” Beck (Atlanta), CEO of Beck’s Superior Hybrids
One new appointment; term ends July 1, 2025
- Shawn Taylor (Houston), former franchise owner/operator and former limited partner/owner of the Houston Astros
Board of Trustees of the University of Southern Indiana
Three reappointments; terms end June 30, 2026
- Harold Calloway (Evansville), retired State Farm Insurance agent
- John Dunn (Evansville), CEO of Dunn Hospitality Group
- Christine Keck (Evansville), managing director of federal government affairs with CenterPoint Energy
Early Learning Advisory Committee
- Tonia Carriger (Indianapolis), program director of the Indiana Head Start State Collaboration Office Family & Social Services Agency; term ends June 30, 2025.
- Betsy Delgado (Carmel), senior vice president and chief mission and education officer with Goodwill of Central & Southern Indiana; term ends June 30, 2024.
Five new appointments to the committee
- Erin Donovan (New Castle), associate professor and early childhood department chair with Ivy Tech Community College; term ends June 30, 2024.
- Lisa Johnson (Hammond), CEO of Lisa's Safe Haven Child Care; term ends June 30, 2024.
- Rob Moorhead (Aurora), superintendent of the South Ripley Community School Corp.; term ends June 30, 2025.
- Sherry Searles (North Manchester), child care and early learning coalition director for LaunchPad with the Kosciusko Chamber of Commerce; term ends June 30, 2025.
- Maureen Weber (Indianapolis), president & chief executive officer of Early Learning Indiana; term ends June 30, 2024. The governor also appointed her to serve as chair of the committee.
Governor’s Workforce Cabinet
Three new appointments; terms end Dec. 31, 2023
- Loren King (Lafyette), CEO and co-founder of Trinitas
- Dan Peterson (Bloomington), vice president of industry and government affairs for Cook Group Incorporated
- David Shane (Indianapolis), retired CEO of Lacy Diversified Industries
Indiana State Board of Nursing
One reappointment; term ends June 30, 2026
- Kim Cooper (Terre Haute), dean of the Ivy Tech Terre Haute School of Nursing
One new appointment; term ends June 30, 2026:
- Dr. Julian Gallegos (West Lafayette), clinical associate professor and director of the doctor of nursing practice program with Purdue University
Indiana State Fair Board
One new appointment; term ends Sept. 30, 2023
- Elisha Modisett Kemp (Sheridan), state government and industry affairs leader with Corteva Agriscience
Indiana War Memorials Commission
Three reappointments; terms end Dec. 31, 2024
- Brigadier General Felicia Brokaw (Indianapolis), assistant chief of staff with United States Forces Korea
- Jerry Griffis (Muncie), veteran and former Delaware County veterans service officer
- CT Montgomery (Princeton), veteran and former Gibson County auditor
One new appointment; term ends Dec. 31, 2024
- Lonny Barnett (Guilford), veteran and financial advisory with Edward Jones Investment
- Courtney Penn named director named director of Office of Early Childhood and Out-of-School Learning - September 23, 2022
- Holcomb announces partnership with Midwest governors to establish a regional hydrogen coalition - September 23, 2022
- South Bend – Elkhart Region awards $40 million in state READI funds - September 22, 2022