The Crossroads Chamber of Commerce appointed eight new board members at its recent annual luncheon.
The Merrillville-based chamber also celebrated its 2023 accomplishments and honored individuals who played roles in the Region’s success. Chamber members and business leaders gathered at the Lighthouse Restaurant in Cedar Lake for the occasion.
The installation of new board members was at the heart of the event.
The chamber’s board members include:
- Chairman of the board – John Jordan of CertaPro Painters of Northwest Indiana
- Chairman elect – Katie Holderby of Purdue Northwest
- Treasurer – Bethany Crose of McMahon & Associates
- Secretary – Patty Stovall of Hasse Construction
- Immediate past chairman – Jennifer Doffin of Centier Bank
- Board member – Kelly Anoe of Legacy Foundation
- Board member – Kelly Dooley of Southern Care Hospice
- Board member – Matt Scheuer of Purdue Federal Credit Union
The chamber also presented awards to four individuals to honor their community contributions.
The honorees included:
- Board of Director Service Award – David Lasser of Commercial In-Sites
- Chairman of the Board Award – Matt Scheuer of Purdue Federal Credit Union
- Ambassador of the Year Award – Chase Lowden, financial adviser
- Distinguished Service Award – Jennifer Doffin of Centier Bank
The Crossroads Chamber of Commerce works to support and connect members of the Region’s business community. The nonprofit organization was founded in 2010. Last year, the chamber welcomed over 100 new members and cut the ribbon on 36 new businesses.