The Indiana Manufacturers Association recently appointed its new chair, executive committee and board of directors.
The Indianapolis-based association advocates for a business climate that creates, protects and promotes manufacturing jobs in Indiana. They represent over 1,100 companies. The association’s new leaders are from a variety of manufacturing companies.
The new executive committee members include:
- Chair – Angela Holt of Rathburn Tool & Manufacturing in Auburn
- Immediate Past Chair – Rachel Osting of Fort Wayne Metals Research Products in Fort Wayne
- Committee Member – Bill Champion of FRATCO Inc. in Francisville
- Committee Member – Jody Fledderman of Batesville Tool & Die Co. Inc. in Batesville
- Committee Member – Bill Gartland of Atlas Foundry Company Inc. in Marion
- Committee Member – Tim Hollander of Toyota Motor Manufacturing Indiana in Princeton
- Committee Member – Gary Larson of Ford Meter Box Co. Inc. in Wabash
The Indiana Manufacturers Association was founded in 1901. It is the second oldest manufacturers association in the U.S. and the only trade association in Indiana solely focused on manufacturing. According to the U.S. Bureau of Economic Analysis, manufacturing contributes more to Indiana’s gross domestic product than any other industry.