The 2023 Business & Economic Outlook will feature regional experts who will talk about the trends that will influence Northwest Indiana's economy.
The free event will begin at 7:30 a.m. Nov. 3 at Ivy Tech Community College, 3100 Ivy Tech Drive, Valparaiso. The morning begins with a continental breakfast and then a presentation at 8 a.m.
Business and government leaders will offer insight about key industries in the Region. The day will conclude with insight into the economic future of Northwest Indiana and the country.
Speakers will include:
- Emcee: Donald Babcock, director of economic development and community relations, Purdue University Northwest
- Lisa Daugherty, president and CEO, Center of Workforce Innovations
- Mitch Barloga, transportation planning manager, Northwestern Indiana Regional Planning Commission
- Sherri Ziller, president and CEO, Northwest Indiana Regional Development Authority
- Peter Novak, chief executive officer, Northwest Indiana REALTORS Association
- Annie Goeller, deputy commissioner of strategic alignment, Indiana Department of Correction
- Bruce Kettler, president and CEO, Agribusiness Council of Indiana
- Micah Pollak, associate professor of economics, Indiana University Northwest
The Northwest Indiana Business Roundtable and the Construction Advancement Foundation of Northwest Indiana is sponsoring the event.
Reserve a seat at the event here.