A range of entrepreneurs, a Region business news journalist and a teacher who is inspiring future business owners are among the 2022 Entrepreneurial Excellence (E-Day) Award winners.
This year’s class will be honored at an awards luncheon Oct. 26 from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the Avalon Manor, 3550 E. Lincoln Highway, in Hobart. Tickets are available online.
This year’s honorees include:
- Small Business Person of the Year: Rani Saxena, Bionic Prosthetics & Orthotics, Merrillville
- Entrepreneurial Success: Momax Marble, Hector and Gloria Cornejo, Merrillville
- Minority-Owned Business of the Year: Joslyn RW Kelly, J’s Breakfast Club, Gary
- Women-Owned Business of the Year: Tabetha Alvarado and Sherry Langdeau, Great Lakes Communications, Crown Point
- Family-Owned Business of the Year: Kelly Tichacek and David Wilson, Monroe Pest Control, Hobart
- Young Entrepreneur: Lindsey Liesenfelt, Truly Teas, Merrillville
- Small Business Advocate: Joseph Pete, author, writer and journalist at The Times of Northwest Indiana, Munster
- Advocate for Youth Entrepreneurship: Daniel Schultz, Hobart High School, Hobart
- Lifetime Achievement Award: Linda Woloshansky, Center of Workforce Innovations, Valparaiso
Learn more about last year's E-Day honorees through Northwest Indiana Business Magazine.