The Northwest Indiana Influential Women Association recently elected its 2021 board of directors and executive board.
Board members include:
- Debie Coble, president & CEO, Goodwill Industries of Michiana Inc
- Amy Delahunty, corporate accounts manager, Franciscan Health Crown Point
- Erica Dombey, president & executive director, Regional Development Co.
- Danette Garza, CEO, Jack Gray Transport Inc.
- R. Louie Gonzalez, chancellor, Ivy Tech Community College – East Chicago
- Nick Popovich, president, Sage-Popovich, Inc.
- Sue Reed, IOM, director, Healthy Communities of LaPorte County
- Cynthia Roberts, dean, school of business, Indiana University Northwest
- Africa Tarver, executive director of planning and development, City of Hammond
- Mary Wright, vice president, Horizon Bank – Merrillville
- Ex Officio: Kylee Fraze Norman, senior manager, CLH, LLC
- Executive Director Andrea Pearman, president & CEO, Diversified Marketing Strategies Inc.
Executive board members:
- Chair, Erica Dombey, Regional Development Co.
- Vice chair: Sue Reed, Healthy Communities of LaPorte County
- Secretary: Cynthia Roberts, Indiana University Northwest
- Treasurer: Mary Wright, Horizon Bank – Merrillville