Thor Industries, the Elkhart-based maker of recreational vehicles, recently named new senior management appointments.
The company said the moves are part of a strategy to strengthen dealer partner support, refine product innovation and quality, and improving operating margins throughout its catalog of brands.
Two of Thor’s most experienced company leaders, Matt Zimmerman with Keystone RV Co., and Chris Hermon with Heartland RV Co., will take over as RV group managers, the company said. Each will oversee multiple Thor subsidiaries.
“Matt and Chris are two of our top leaders. Their experience and leadership make them ideally suited for these newly created roles,” said Bob Martin, president and CEO of Thor Industries. “In their new positions, Matt and Chris will focus on assisting our U.S.-based operating companies in their realization of key strategic initiatives, all of which are designed to improve our offerings to our dealers and retail customers, increase engagement with our employees and improve our operating margins.”
Zimmerman will oversee Airstream, Keystone RV Group—inclusive of Keystone RV, Dutchmen RV and Cross Roads RV—and Thor Motor Coach, the company said. Hermon will be responsible for Jayco Inc.—inclusive of Jayco, Entegra Coach, Starcraft RV and Highland Ridge RV—Heartland RV—inclusive of Heartland, Cruiser RV, DRV and Bison Coach—and K-Z RV.
The company also announced the following executive promotions:
- Jeff Runels, president of Keystone RV, was promoted to president and CEO of the Keystone RV Co.;
- Ryan Juday, president of CrossRoads RV, was promoted to president and CEO of Heartland RV Co.;
- Darin Elswick, general Manager at CrossRoads RV, was promoted to president of CrossRoads RV.
Latest posts by Larry Avila (see all)
- Regional Development Co. elects board officers and names new chairman - November 15, 2019
- Ivy Tech Foundation appoints new board members, names chairman - November 15, 2019
- Franciscan Health growing La Porte operations - November 14, 2019