A Region executive is among six nominees to the Ivy Tech Foundation’s board of directors.
Alisa Hecimovich, vice president at American Precision Inc. in Gary, was selected as the Lake County representative. She also serves as chair of the advisory board of The Salvation Army of Lake County.
She will be joined by:
- Alicia Hazelwood, Marion, executive director, United Way of Grant County
- Jim Stehlick, Indianapolis, regional vice president and manager, Wells Fargo
- Leo Braddock, Sellersburg, executive director and founder, Children Shouldn’t Hunger
- Paula Heiderman, Madison, community advocate
- Ed Perez, Columbus, community advocate
The foundation said board members, Mark Hagerman and Steve Daily, retired from the board after serving on the 33 years and five years, respectively.
The board’s chairperson is Michael Harmless. Maria Quintana is vice-chair, Patrick Ralston is treasurer, and Terry Bowen is secretary.
Ivy Tech’s Northwest and North Central Indiana campus locations include, East Chicago, Gary, Goshen, La Porte, Michigan City, South Bend and Valparaiso.
- Valparaiso hospital Northwest Health – Porter earns state designations - October 20, 2020
- 2020 Entrepreneurial Excellence (E-Day) winners will be recognized at live event Nov. 12 - October 20, 2020
- Group launches online webinar series for construction sector - October 19, 2020