The Association of Fundraising Professionals Northwest Indiana Chapter will recognize Region residents and businesses for their philanthropic efforts.
The organization’s National Philanthropy Day event is 7:30 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. Nov. 20 at Sand Creek Country Club, 101 Sand Creek Drive in Chesterton.
The program includes breakfast followed by a brief awards ceremony honoring outstanding individuals, businesses, service clubs and foundations located in Lake, Porter and La Porte counties. This year’s honorees include:
- Scott and Lanie Steinwart, Outstanding Family Philanthropy
- Chester Inc. of Valparaiso, Outstanding Company
- Healthcare Foundation of La Porte, Outstanding Foundation
Event keynote speaker is Mark Chamberlain, CEO of Lakeside Wealth Management, who will address recent tax law changes that impact philanthropy.
Visit the event website for more information or to buy tickets.
- NIPSCO upgrading 12 miles of electric transmission lines in La Porte County - November 30, 2020
- Dax Norton named new president/CEO of Marshall County Economic Development Corp. - November 30, 2020
- Streamlined customs process may lead to more international, private jet business in Gary - November 27, 2020