The Society of Innovators at Purdue Northwest has launched a new public membership program.
“Since recognizing our first class of inductees in 2005, the Society of Innovators has built an incredible community of innovation-minded leaders across the Region,” said Sheila Matias, executive director of the Society of Innovators at Purdue Northwest. “Our new public membership will help us connect with even more of Northwest Indiana’s innovators and open up new programming to a bigger community.”
Members of the Society receive exclusive benefits—and support regional economic development that drives a culture of innovation in Northwest Indiana.
The Society is offering three membership levels:
- Connect – Members receive 25% off registration for all Society of Innovators programs and events, monthly members-only newsletters and invitations to members-only networking events.
- Innovate – Ideal for individual innovators and entrepreneurs, innovate members receive all connect benefits along with one guaranteed ticket to monthly workshops, an opportunity to contribute thought leadership columns to Society newsletters, a digital member badge and member recognition online.
- Lead – Designed for corporate teams, lead members receive two guaranteed tickets to monthly workshops, one season pass to the Jumpstart Innovation Masterclass Series, a company profile on the Society website, opportunity to join the annual awards selection committee, access to an invite-only executive peer group and all other innovate level benefits.
For more information visit the Society of Innovators website.
Latest posts by Larry Avila (see all)
- NFL playoffs help Indiana sportsbooks bring in more than $170 million in January - February 14, 2020
- Making a Difference: Centier Bank donates $5,000 to Service League of Northwest Indiana to support Taste of the Region event - February 14, 2020
- Spain-based metal forming equipment maker Fagor Arrasate opening new facility in Portage - February 13, 2020