The Leadership Institute and Society of Innovators at Purdue Northwest have announced the Fall 2022 Lunch and Lead Speaker Series.
Lunch and Lead is a virtual speaker series designed to help community and business leaders develop knowledge and skills while raising awareness of best practices from other leaders across Northwest Indiana and beyond.
“Leadership is highly valued for both business and personal success,” said Sheila Matias, executive director of the Society of Innovators and Leadership Institute. “Our goal with the Lunch and Lead Series is to offer a platform for successful leaders in a variety of different industries and settings to share their knowledge and best practices with community peers, rising leaders and aspiring students.”
The schedule includes:
- Tuesday, Sept. 20: Jon Gilmore, President and CEO, Tonn and Blank Construction
- Tuesday, Oct. 11: Angela Nelson Deuitch, President, I & D Squared Consulting; City Council Member, The City of Michigan City
- Tuesday, Nov. 8: Karen Bishop Morris, PNW Associate Professor of English, Director, Northwest Indiana Writing Project
- Tuesday, Dec. 6: Adam O’Doherty, President and CEO, United Way of Northwest Indiana
The sessions will be held virtually through Zoom. Each session 45-minute session starts at noon.
- State approves drop in workers’ compensation insurance rates for 2023 - October 5, 2022
- Higher production costs behind drop in economic ag index - October 5, 2022
- Ivy Tech Foundation honors top benefactors - October 4, 2022