The annual Indiana Manufacturers Association Hall of Fame Luncheon and awards event is set for Oct. 16.
The event is from 10:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the Biltwell Event Center in Indianapolis. IMA will induct Indiana companies into the Manufacturers Hall of Fame based on their achievements and contributions to furthering Indiana’s manufacturing community and economy.
New this year is the addition of the Manufacturing Excellence Awards, which recognizes companies and individuals in specific areas. Categories include: Large-, medium-, and small-tier manufacturer of the year; manufacturing talent champion; emerging leader; community impact; innovation excellence, and lifetime achievement.
The association launched the Hall of Fame in 2015. Honorees also have included manufacturers from Northwest and North Central Indiana:
- AM General, South Bend
- ArcelorMittal, East Chicago/Burns Harbor
- BP Whiting Refinery, Whiting
- Goshen Stamping LLC, Goshen
- Hammond Group Inc., Hammond
- Hammond Machine Works Inc., Hammond
- Jessen Manufacuring Co., Inc., Goshen
- Michigan City Paper Box Co., Michigan City
- Myers Spring Co. Inc., Logansport
- Oerlikon Fairfield, Lafayette
- Rochester Metal Products, Rochester
Registration deadline is Oct. 4. Visit the IMA website to register and for more information.
Latest posts by Larry Avila (see all)
- Making a Difference: Giving Tuesday inspires Centier Bank to donate $50,000 to United Way - December 11, 2019
- Northwest Indiana Forum’s Heather Ennis elected chair of Indiana Economic Development Association - December 11, 2019
- Purdue University Northwest lands $592,681 National Science Foundation research grant to enhance STEM education - December 10, 2019