Three nominees will be considered by Gov. Eric Holcomb to fill a vacant post on the Indiana Utility Regulatory Commission.
The nominees are:
- Justin Brugger, chief financial officer, Fort Wayne City Utilities
- David Veletta, senior administrative law judge, IURC
- Lucas Wilson, senior legislative assistant and policy analyst for the Indiana House Republican Caucus
The vacancy was created following the resignation of Commissioner David Ober, who was appointed to the commission by Holcomb in 2018. Ober was hired as vice president of taxation where he’s working as a lobbyist for the Indiana Chamber of Commerce.
The nominee will serve the remainder of Ober’s term, which expires Jan. 31, 2024.
Ober represented House District 82 in the Indiana House of Representatives from 2012 to 2018 before being appointed to the IURC.
- Holy Cross College at Notre Dame introduces new president - August 12, 2022
- Survey finds inflation among top concerns for small business owners - August 12, 2022
- Genesis Products Inc. acquires division of Native Hardwoods - August 11, 2022