Gov. Eric Holcomb’s latest state board and commission appointments includes another new member to the Northwest Indiana Regional Development Authority board of directors.
Jason Gilliana, Valparaiso, managing member of Gilliana Pools and Whiteco Pool Solutions LLC, was appointed to the RDA board. His term expires March 31, 2026.
Other recent RDA board appointments, with terms ending March 31, 2026, include:
- Don Babcock, Long Beach, director of economic development and community relations at Purdue University Northwest
- John Dull, Crown Point, retired Lake County attorney
- Timothy Scannell, Michiana Shores, managing director and partner at Hightower Great Lakes
The other RDA members are: Donald Fesko, president and CEO, Community Foundation of Northwest Indiana, chairman; Randolph Palmateer, business manager, Northwestern Indiana Building Trades Council, vice chairman; Chris Campbell, executive with Centier Bank, treasurer; Patrick Lyp, city attorney for the city of Valparaiso; Darnail Lyles, attorney and special counsel to Gary Mayor Jerome Prince; Milton Reed, principal of Global Consulting Solutions; and Africa Tarver, executive director of planning and development, city of Hammond.
Other new state board appointments:
Indiana Election Commission
Two reappointments; terms end July 1, 2024
- Suzannah Wilson Overholt (Indianapolis), partner with SmithAmundsen
- Litany Pyle (Covington), attorney with Justice & Pyle, Attorneys at Law
Indiana State Fair Commission
One new appointment, term begins May 23, 2022 and ends Sept. 30, 2025
- Cheri Daniels (Carmel), former First Lady of Indiana