The office of Gov. Eric Holcomb announced the latest appointments to various state boards and commissions.
Board of Trustees of Purdue University
One reappointment; term ends July 1, 2025
- Malcolm DeKryger (DeMotte), president and co-owner of Belstra Milling Co.
Commission for Higher Education
- Anne Bowen (Terre Haute), MBA student at Indiana State University; term ends June 30, 2024
- Al Hubbard (Indianapolis), co-founder of E&A Industries; term ends June 30, 2025
- Christopher LaMothe (Indianapolis), former CEO of Elevate Ventures; term ends June 30, 2026
Three new appointments; terms end June 30, 2026
- Mike Daigle (South Bend), CEO and executive director of the St. Joseph County Airport Authority
- Nancy Jordan (Fort Wayne), senior consultant with Bulldog Consulting Services
- Tom Saunders (Lewisville), retiring state representative
Governor’s Workforce Cabinet
Three new appointments; terms end Dec. 31, 2023
- Theresa Koleszar (Brownsburg), director of the Bureau of Rehabilitation Services with FSSA
- Marilyn Pitzulo (Indianapolis), associate chief of workforce strategy and design with the Indiana Department of Workforce Development
- Steve Schreckengast (Lafayette), president and co-founder of Citation Homes Inc.
State Ethics Commission
Two reappointments; terms end Dec. 31, 2025
- Corrinne Finnerty (North Vernon), principal at McConnell Finnerty PC
- Katherine Noel (Kokomo), principal at Noel Law, who will also continue her service as chair of the commission.
One new appointment; term ends July 31, 2026
- John Krauss (Indianapolis), former and founding director of the Indiana University Public Policy Institute
State Lottery Commission
One reappointment; term ends June 30, 2026
- Norman Gurwitz (Indianapolis), consultant and former executive vice president, corporate counsel, and director of human resources for Emmis Communications Corp.
One new appointment; term ends June 30, 2026:
- Roger Utzinger (Carmel), management consultant
- Holy Cross College at Notre Dame introduces new president - August 12, 2022
- Survey finds inflation among top concerns for small business owners - August 12, 2022
- Genesis Products Inc. acquires division of Native Hardwoods - August 11, 2022