Several appointments and reappointments to some of the state’s colleges recently were announced by the office of Gov. Eric Holcomb.
The appointments made by Holcomb include:
Indiana State University Board of Trustees
Two reappointments; terms end June 30, 2024:
- Tanya McKinzie (Brownsburg), president & CEO of Indiana Black Expo Inc.
- Randall Minas (Crown Point), director/investments at Stifel
Indiana University Board of Trustees
Two reappointments to the board; terms July 1, 2023:
- Harry Gonso (Indianapolis), retired Ice Miller partner
- Michael Mirro (Fort Wayne), senior vice president/chief academic research officer of the Mirro Center for Research and Innovation
Ivy Tech Community College Board of Trustees
Four reappointments; terms end June 30, 2023:
- Jesse Brand (Columbus), president of Brands, Inc.
- Marianne Glick (Indianapolis), chair of the board of directors of the Glick Foundation
- Gretchen Gutman (Indianapolis), vice president of public policy at Cook Group
- Andrew Wilson (New Harmony), president & principal auctioneer/broker with William Wilson Auction Realty Inc.
One new appointment; term ends June 30, 2023:
- Tanya Foutch (Kokomo), resident engineering supervisor for Fiat Chrysler Automobiles
Purdue University Board of Trustees
Two reappointments; term ends July 1, 2023:
- Gary Lehman (Lafayette), retired chairman of the board of Oerlikon Fairfield & president of
Oerlikon AG-Americas, and founder of Cannelton Group
- Michael Klipsch (Carmel), co-founder of Klipsch-Card Athletic Facilities LLC
University of Southern Indiana Board of Trustees
Two reappointments; terms ends June 30, 2024:
- Ronald Romain (Evansville), CEO of United Companies
- Kenneth Sendelweck (Jasper), vice president of the Payne & Mencias Group of Merrill Lynch
One new appointment; term ends June 30, 2024:
- Daniel Fuquay (Evansville), retired president of D&F Distributors Inc.