Insurance brokerage firm Gibson recently made several staffing appointments at all levels of the organization.
New appoints include:
- Stephanie Rufus, benefits administration assistant.
- Sheri Butler, HR manager for the HR service team of select business solutions.
- Angel Davidson, shared service specialist in the employee benefits practice.
- Kaitlyn Miner and Josh Dinges, human resource generalists.
- Kyle Marscola, director of finance.
- Debra Wiegman, commercial risk management account manager.
- Kristen Bules, marketing strategist for the private client group.
- Stephanie Senour and Laurie Barr, client managers.
- Chelsey Fitzcharles, claims specialist in risk management services.
- Danielle Hunt, account manager in commercial risk management.
- Alanna Farinella, human resource and payroll solutions manager.
- Nicole Grounds, personal insurance and private client group account manager.
- Jim Hall, commercial risk management account manager.
Gibson is based in South Bend has additional locations in Plymouth, Indianapolis, Fort Wayne, and Elkhart, and Kalamazoo, Mich.
Latest posts by Larry Avila (see all)
- John Davies presented with first ever Lifetime Achievement Award from the Society of Innovators at Purdue University Northwest - December 6, 2019
- Valparaiso University psychology professor earns lifetime achievement award - December 5, 2019
- Time for Region to shine - December 5, 2019