Insurance brokerage firm Gibson recently made several staffing appointments at all levels of the organization.
New appoints include:
- Stephanie Rufus, benefits administration assistant.
- Sheri Butler, HR manager for the HR service team of select business solutions.
- Angel Davidson, shared service specialist in the employee benefits practice.
- Kaitlyn Miner and Josh Dinges, human resource generalists.
- Kyle Marscola, director of finance.
- Debra Wiegman, commercial risk management account manager.
- Kristen Bules, marketing strategist for the private client group.
- Stephanie Senour and Laurie Barr, client managers.
- Chelsey Fitzcharles, claims specialist in risk management services.
- Danielle Hunt, account manager in commercial risk management.
- Alanna Farinella, human resource and payroll solutions manager.
- Nicole Grounds, personal insurance and private client group account manager.
- Jim Hall, commercial risk management account manager.
Gibson is based in South Bend has additional locations in Plymouth, Indianapolis, Fort Wayne, and Elkhart, and Kalamazoo, Mich.