Gary Community School Corp. appoints academic and finance leaders • Northwest Indiana Business Magazine

Gary Community School Corp. appoints academic and finance leaders

Buy Us A Coffee
Kimberly Bradley
Kimberly Bradley

Gary Community School Corp. is filling its administrative ranks.

District officials announced Kimberley Bradley was named chief academic officer and Nicole Wolverton appointed chief financial officer.

Bradley joined the Gary school district toward the end of 2019 as a member of the federal programs team and later lead the district’s e-learning efforts during the height of the pandemic.

“We are appreciative of her drive and focus to move our corporation forward, and we are glad that she has become a permanent and critical addition to our team,” said Paige McNulty, GCSC emergency manager director.
Bradley previously served as an administrator with the School City of East Chicago as well as a principal, assistant principal and teacher.

“It feels great to be able to work in my hometown and the school district of which I am a product,” said Bradley. “This is a challenging time for districts across the country, and I am committed to doing what’s best for our children while supplying them with academic instruction and tools they need to be successful.”

Wolverton joins the district from Cender & Co., the company assisting with the district's financial operation.

Nicole Wolverton
Nicole Wolverton

“Nicole has been working on the Gary Schools financial profile with Cender, so she is already familiar with our fiscal needs and goals,” said McNulty. “She has also handled the financial affairs of many other school districts across the region, so we trust her expertise, and consider her a great asset to our team.”

Wolverton looks forward to her new role.

“I am excited to join a team with such strong leaders and educators who are passionate about the Gary Community Schools,” she said.

Author

Scroll to Top