Franciscan Physician Network recently opened a second Valparaiso location.
Its new office is at 2590 W. Morthland Drive. The other is at 2421 LaPorte Ave.
The new Franciscan location will be staffed by:
- Dr. James Hartson, a board-certified orthopedic surgeon. His training was at Indiana University School of Medicine in Indianapolis and his residency was at Wright State University School of Medicine in Dayton, Ohio.
- Dr. Zohair Ahmed, a board-eligible gastroenterologist. He did his residency and fellowship in gastroenterology and an advanced fellowship in interventional gastroenterology at University of Illinois at Chicago.
- Certified nurse practitioner Laura Beach, who specializes in gastroenterology. She has a Master of Science in nursing from Georgetown University and a Bachelor of Science in nursing from Purdue University Northwest in Westville.
- Region Firehouse Subs franchisees Jeff and Robyn Walsworth honored by company - September 28, 2020
- Region elementary school among Indiana’s 2020 Department of Education National Blue Ribbon honorees - September 28, 2020
- NIPSCO’s 2020 Luminary Award recipients to be honored in virtual event Oct. 1 - September 25, 2020