The Dunes Arts Foundation has elected its 2022 board of directors.
Board officers include:
- Kathleen Dolio Thorson, founder and president of KDT Designs Inc., president
- Andy Neal, director of operations, Northern Indiana Education Foundation, vice president
- Richard Sabones, retired banking executive, treasurer
- Elise Kermani, sound media artist and filmmaker and artistic director of MiShinnah Productions, secretary/managing director
- Steve Scott, artistic director, Dunes Arts Foundation
Members at large include:
- Dale Cooper, community relations manager, LaPorte County Convention and Visitors Bureau
- Clarence Hulse, executive director, Economic Development Corp. Michigan City, Indiana
- Dale Maher, real estate agent, Coldwell Banker
- Lisa Torgerson, seasoned fundraiser for arts organizations in Chicago and member of the DAF development committee.
- Laurie Wink, public relations
The Dunes Arts Foundation, which operates Dunes Summer Theatre and Education Programs, was incorporated in 1951.