Community Hospital in Munster recently welcomed new physicians to Community Care Network Inc.
The CCNI physicians of Community Healthcare System are closely affiliated with Community Hospital in Munster, St. Catherine Hospital in East Chicago and St. Mary Medical Center in Hobart.
The new physicians are:
- Dr. Pratik Patel, electrophysiologist. Patel is board certified in cardiovascular disease and electrophysiology. He completed fellowships in cardiovascular disease and clinical cardiac electrophysiology, along with his residency, at Rush University Medical Center. Patel received his medical degree from the Medical College of Georgia.
- Dr. Jayshree Bhatt, family medicine specialist. Bhatt is board certified in family medicine and completed her residency at Cook County Hospital. Bhatt received her medical degree from M.P. Shah Medical College.
- Dr. Stephanie Evanson, Obstetrician-gynecologist. Evanson is board certified in obstetrics and gynecology. She completed her residency at the University of Toledo and received her medical degree from the Indiana University School of Medicine.
- Dr. Carolina Ocampo, family medicine specialist. Ocampo is board certified in family medicine. She completed her residency at St. Elizabeth’s Hospital and received her medical degree from Far Eastern University – Manila.
- Dr. Joanne Niere-Ramos, family medicine specialist. Niere-Ramos completed her residency at United Hospital Center and received her medical degree from the University of Santo Tomas.
Latest posts by Larry Avila (see all)
- Former Apple executive featured presenter at Feb. 6 marketing group meeting in South Bend - January 28, 2020
- Franciscan marks first year in new Michigan City hospital - January 28, 2020
- NIPSCO using drones to assist with power line maintenance - January 28, 2020