Community Archives • Page 523 of 836 • Northwest Indiana Business Magazine

Top Mistakes Leaders Make

I read a fun article today in Golf Digest, The Top 40 Mistakes Golfers make. The list included: Wearing black socks with khakis; following a bad shot with a dumb one; and thinking a white belt makes you look hip! It was such a good list, I decided to make my own: The top mistakes …

Top Mistakes Leaders Make Read More »

CFNI Announces Tinsley as New VP

MUNSTER — Cathy Tinsley joins Community Foundation of Northwest Indiana (CFNI) in a newly created position, Vice President of Medical Data Analytics and Health Economics. Her experience with data analysis, project planning and healthcare management will enable Community Healthcare System to build a more integrated network with enhanced patient care and improved health information management.

Porter Health Care System EMS Class

Porter Emergency Medical Services will offer an Emergency Medical Technician Course beginning Nov. 3, 2014 through May 20, 2015. The class will be held on Mondays and Wednesdays, with an occasional Saturday, from 5 to 9 p.m. at 2206 LaPorte Ave. in Valparaiso. The cost of the course is $900 which includes the price of …

Porter Health Care System EMS Class Read More »

Jasper County Fall Festival Kicks Off Tomorrow

RENSSELAER — The Jasper County Fall Festival will take to the Jasper County Fairgrounds Friday, Aug. 22, through Sunday, Aug. 24. The festival offers three days of live entertainment, numerous craft, antique and home décor vendors, food and children’s activities. Attendees can enjoy daily live entertainment, including mud drags, tractor pulls and semi-truck pulls, and …

Jasper County Fall Festival Kicks Off Tomorrow Read More »

Shale Oil Could Pay for Smaller Carbon Footprint

WEST LAFAYETTE – Unanticipated economic benefits from the shale oil and gas boom could help offset the costs of substantially reducing the U.S.’s carbon footprint, Purdue agricultural economists say. Wally Tyner and Farzad Taheripour estimate that shale technologies annually provide an extra $302 billion to the U.S. economy relative to 2007, a yearly “dividend” that …

Shale Oil Could Pay for Smaller Carbon Footprint Read More »

Scroll to Top