The Lakeshore Chamber of Commerce will honor residents and economic development achievements from Hammond and East Chicago during its annual recognition and dinner celebration March 14.
Registration opens at 5:45 p.m., followed by a cocktail hour, dinner and program. The business-formal program will be at The Venue at the Horseshoe Casino in Hammond.
Beth Wrobel, CEO of Healthlinc Inc., and Terrence Murphy, president and CEO of the Hammond Group Inc., will be recognized as the chamber’s Business Persons of the Year.
Civil service award honorees (East Chicago):
- Assistant Fire Chief Jesse Becerra
- Taylor Graeber, police officer
- Terri Lewis-Johnson, teacher
Civil service honorees (Hammond):
- EMT-2, Edward Wagner
- Private Casey McClusky
- Xavier Reillo, police officer
- Elizabeth Burke, Diane Dudzik and Mark Miller, teachers
Economic development honorees (East Chicago):
- Cline Avenue Bridge LLC
- CITGO Holding Terminals LLC
- Impact Environmental
- Patriot Rail Services Company LLC
- Saint Catherine Hospital
- Smartway Furniture Store
Economic development honorees (Hammond):
- ATG Real Estate Development LLC
- Blue Dot Safes
- Capriotti’s Sandwich Shop
- Digital Crossroads
- La Hacienda Azteca
- Medistar Hospital
- Midland Metal Products
- American Community Bank
- Centier Bank
- First Midwest Bank
- Hammond Group Inc.
- Hammond Urban Enterprise Association
- Hasse Construction Co. Inc.
- Hutton & Hutton Architects & Engineers
- The Pangere Corp.
- Peoples Bank
- Reeder Companies LLC
Visit the Lakeshore Chamber of Commerce online for registration information.