Nine business leaders will guide United Way of Porter County fundraising efforts as its 2019-2020 Campaign Cabinet.
- Campaign Chair Todd Leeth, Hoeppner Wagner & Evans LLP
- Scott Casbon, First Merchants Bank
- Dave Collins, Century 21 Executive Reality
- Dr. Larry McAfee, (retired), McAfee Animal Hospital
- Doug Mogck, Northwestern Mutual Financial Network
- Tony Peuquet, Chester Inc.
- Rex Richards, Valparaiso Chamber of Commerce
- Matt Welter, Wayne Enterprises
- Randy Zromkoski, Blachley, Tabor, Bozik & Hartman LLC
“There is no better way to financially support our community than with the United Way,” said Todd Leeth, attorney and partner with Hoeppner, Wagner & Evans LLP and United Way 2019-2020 Campaign Cabinet chair. “The vast network they support helps to support our whole community. I believe in what United Way is doing and they find the best opportunities for my giving to make a difference.”
United Way’s fall fundraising campaign gives companies and their employees an easy to meet their social responsibilities goals and give back through a paycheck deduction process.
Annually, United Way of Porter County provides more than $2.3 million in resources to support more than 50 safety net services in Northwest Indiana. Approximately 40% of Porter County residents are supported by these programs.
Latest posts by Larry Avila (see all)
- Valparaiso University names new leader for college’s institute for leadership and service - January 23, 2020
- Northwest Indiana home sales for 2019 end year on downside - January 23, 2020
- Making a Difference: Porter County Library System receives $1.2 million gift from the Marjorie A. Mills Loving Trust - January 22, 2020