The Producer-Led Innovation Challenge, presented by ArgiNovus Indiana in partnership with the Indiana Soybean Alliance and the Indiana Corn Marketing Council, is offering a $25,000 top prize. Entries are sought, which can assist the state’s agriculture sector make better use of data from a myriad of sources including accounting, production, and inventory. Competition organizers seek a solution where data from all these sources can be compiled and more focused to eliminate duplicated work and help producers quickly make informed decisions.
Participants interested in competing must register by Sept. 25. Team entries are due Dec. 4 with the winners announced Dec. 12.
Competition criteria includes:
- Ability to efficiently address one or all of the producer-defined challenges
- Ability for the developed solution that integrates with current farm technologies
- Ability to clearly articulate the benefits of the solution to the farmer/producer
- Ability to develop a road map to commercialize the solution in 2021
Additional information is available on the AgriNovus Indiana website.
- First Merchants taps in-house executives for leadership posts following retirement of CEO Michael Rechin - September 30, 2020
- Ceremonial groundbreaking kicks off construction of new $200 million Franciscan Health Crown Point hospital - September 29, 2020
- Job fair by UGN Inc. in Valparaiso draws nearly 100 people - September 29, 2020