Notre Dame Federal Credit Union promotes executive to chief credit officer • Northwest Indiana Business Magazine
Banking generic

Notre Dame Federal Credit Union promotes executive to chief credit officer

Buy Us A Coffee
Suzanne Kost
Suzanne Kost

Notre Dame Federal Credit Union promoted executive Suzanne Kost to chief credit officer.

Kost joined the credit union in 2017 as director of commercial operations and most recently was director of loan administration. She has nearly 20 years of experience in banking, starting in the industry as a teller.

“Throughout my years in this industry, I have had amazing mentors who challenged me to always do more, so I am honored to serve as Notre Dame FCU’s chief credit officer,” Kost said. “With my overall knowledge and experience in credit and loan operations, I look forward to continuing to be part of the backbone that keeps this credit union running strong.”

She earned an associate of science in business management from South Suburban College and a bachelor of science in political science from Purdue University-Calumet.

Notre Dame Federal Credit Union is based in South Bend and has assets exceeding $900 million and more than 60,000 members. It opened a Whiting branch in summer 2021.

Author

Scroll to Top