New members recently were elected to the Northwest Indiana Forum’s board of directors.
New members include:
- Sean Dardeau, Porter Health Care Systems
- Gil Rynberk, Wintrust Commercial Bank
- Anne Van Keppel, Berglund Construction
- Matt Vessely, 1st Source Bank.
Board members re-elected to three-year terms include:
- Bill Baker, Urschel
- Dan Botich, Short Elliott Henderson
- Anthony Contrucci, Centier Bank
- Joe Coar, Tonn & Blank Construction
- Greg Dougherty, South Shore Freight
- Jim Jorgensen, Hoeppner, Wagner, Evans
- Stewart McMillan, Task Force Tips
- Pete Novak, Greater Northwest Indiana Association of Realtors
- Rex Richards, Valparaiso Chamber of Commerce/VEDC
- Linda Woloshansky, Center of Workforce Innovations
The Northwest Indiana Forum is a non-profit, privately funded regional environmental and economic development organization, comprised of regional business leaders.