RHP Properties of Michigan has expanded its portfolio of manufactured home communities.
RHP recently announced it acquired 17 manufactured home communities in five states, containing 3,177 sites — including Island Grove in DeMotte — bringing the company's total of manufactured home communities to 254 nationwide, said Ross Partrich, CEO of RHP Properties.
Island Grove was previously owned by Continental Communities.
Also part of RHP’s latest acquisition:
- Arizona: Crescent Manor in Tucson
- Colorado: Crestline Manor and Lamplighter in Colorado Springs
- Pennsylvania: Redwood Estates in Oakdale; Virginia Hills in Imperial; and Washington Estates and Washington Estates II in Washington
- Wisconsin: City View in Kenosha; Wheatland Estates in Burlington; Lincoln Park in West Allis; Village Terrace and Back Acres in Johnson Creek; Hickory Lane in Little Chute; Evergreen Villa in Stevens Point; Lazy Acres in Wausau; and Whispering Pines in Merrill.
“With a strong start to 2019, we look forward to continued growth and opportunities throughout the year,” Partrich said. “As the need for affordable housing continues in the U.S., we are proud to offer high quality homes, become active members of these communities and provide our 30 years of stable management and ownership experience to our residents.”
RHP Properties, which has managed assets of $3.8 billion, now owns and operates 254 manufactured home communities with more than 63,659 home sites.
- Credit Union 1 opens new branch in South Bend - November 2, 2022
- Marshall County seeks new economic development leader - November 2, 2022
- Businesses, organizations and individuals receive array of honors - November 1, 2022