Staff at La Porte Hospital and Starke Hospital who go above and beyond for patients were honored for their work by being selected Colleagues of the Year for 2019.
The award honors system employees, who were nominated by patients and their peers for providing excellent, compassionate care and service to the community.
The winners include:
- Lisa Sites, financial counselor – Colleague of the Year, Starke Hospital.
- Evelyn Nevorski, respiratory therapist – Colleague of the Year, La Porte Hospital.
- Chris Atherton, regional director, cardiology services – Clinical Manager of the Year for La Porte and Starke Hospitals.
- Karen Jedrysek, director of human resources – Non-Clinical Manager of the Year for La Porte and Starke Hospitals.
Latest posts by Larry Avila (see all)
- Greater South Bend-Mishawaka Association of Realtors changes name to South Bend Area Realtors - January 24, 2020
- Indiana University Northwest narrows search for new chancellor to four finalists - January 24, 2020
- Valparaiso University names new leader for college’s institute for leadership and service - January 23, 2020