Gibson, an insurance brokerage firm with locations in South Bend, Plymouth, Indianapolis, Fort Wayne, and Elkhart, and Kalamazoo, Mich., recently announced the following staff promotions:
- Jill Hardesty was promoted to payroll and HR operations director in Select Business Solutions at Gibson. She will manage a team of human resources, benefits administration, and accounting services professionals and is responsible for team metrics and processes to analyze performance, identify trends, and make continual improvements.
- Ali Hammond was promoted to accounting services project and implementation manager in Select Business Solutions at Gibson. She will lead client implementations, payroll conversions, and project processes from planning through execution while managing business processes and creating efficiencies for current procedures by implementing automated solutions.
- Brock Tatich was promoted to conversion, implementation, and project specialist in Select Business Solutions at Gibson. He is responsible for client implementation, payroll conversion, and project processes. Tatich also will conduct audits, payroll, enters transactions, supports timely implementations, and helps train internal team members.
- Megan Stocton was promoted to HR consultant in Select Business Solutions at Gibson. She is responsible for the overall customer service and day-to-day relationship with Select Business Solutions clients.
Latest posts by Larry Avila (see all)
- Northwest Indiana home sales for 2019 end year on downside - January 23, 2020
- Making a Difference: Porter County Library System receives $1.2 million gift from the Marjorie A. Mills Loving Trust - January 22, 2020
- Rising supplies, falling demand translates to lower gas prices - January 22, 2020