The online MBA program of Indiana University Northwest is among the best in the state, according to MBACentral.org, an online school and resource website.
MBA Central assessed all the hybrid and online MBA programs in Indiana and based its rankings on affordability (33%), quality of classes (33%), and online support services (33%). Information was collected from publicly available sources, including the Financial Times, Quacquarelli Symonds, the National Center for Education Statistics, US News, the Princeton Review, and each university website.
The state’s top online MBA program was offered through Ball State University’s Miller College of Business in Muncie. It was followed by the University of Southern Indiana’s Romain College of Business in Evansville and Anderson University’s Falls School of Business in Anderson.
Other Indiana colleges by rank include:
- (4) Indiana University Kelley School of Business, Bloomington
- (5) Indiana Tech College of Business, Fort Wayne
- (7) Oakland City University School of Business, Oakland City
- (8) University of Saint Francis Keith Busse School of Business and Entrepreneurial Leadership, Fort Wayne
- (9) Purdue University Fort Wayne Doermer School of Business, Fort Wayne
- (10) Indiana Wesleyan University DeVoe School of Business, Marion
- (12) Trine University College of Graduate and Professional Studies, Angola
- (13) Purdue University Global, Indianapolis
- (14) Grace College School of Professional & Online Education, Winona Lake
- (15) Purdue University Krannert School of Management, West Lafayette
“Tremendous schedule flexibility and program customizations enable students to be the designers of their destiny,” said Tammie Cagle, editor of MBA Central. “Earning an MBA or professional certificate can open doors, empower career change, impact earning potential, and grow lifelong networking contacts.”
- Porter Regional Hospital lands American Heart Association honors - August 7, 2020
- Munster vocational school lands $25,000 grant from Peoples Bank and the Federal Home Loan Bank of Indianapolis - August 7, 2020
- Franciscan Health utilizing no-touch thermal scanners at hospital entrances - August 6, 2020