SOUTH BEND – Insurance brokerage firm Gibson recently welcomed the following new employees:
- Becky Beckman was named director of marketing. She is responsible for all aspects of marketing, advertising, public relations, social media, event planning, and branding. Prior to joining Gibson, she was vice president of marketing at Carbon’s Golden Malted and launched the first food truck in Chicago and South Bend. She has spent much of her career in non-profit, College Football Hall of Fame and the Kelly Cares Foundation, planning events, branding, communications and fundraising.
- Shaun Daugherty was named director of technology. He is responsible for providing strategic oversight and leadership for all of Gibson’s technology functions. Daugherty previously served as director of information technology for Sterling Group. He has a Bachelor of Arts degree in communication from Purdue University.
- Dana Grant has joined as a claims specialist in risk management. She is responsible for processing and serving personal and commercial claims. Grant specializes in claims service and personal pines. Prior to joining Gibson, Grant worked as a customer service representative in the personal lines department at an insurance company.
- Frank Jozefczak has joined a client manager in the small employee benefit group. He is responsible for providing renewal and service management for employee benefits clients including overseeing renewals and enrollments, maintaining policy data, the creation of employee communication materials, and conducting employee open enrollment meetings. He specializes in employee benefits and client services. Jozefczak began his insurance career as an individual life insurance agent for the Knights of Columbus, working with individuals and their families on selecting life insurance, disability, and long-term care policies. He has been in the U.S. Army Reserves since graduating from the University of Illinois.
- Kaylee Vendola has joined as a client manager in employee benefits, SEBG. She is responsible for clients including overseeing renewals and enrollments, maintaining policy data, the creation of employee communication materials, and conducting employee open enrollment meetings. Her specialties consist of employee benefits and client services. Vendola has worked in the insurance industry since 2013.
- Wendy Zook joined as account manager in the employee benefits practice. She is responsible for the day-to-day management of client accounts and maintaining system integrity. She also assists with the preparation of employee communication materials for clients, the renewal process, and the review of certificates and contracts. Her specialty areas include client services and employee benefits. Zook has more than 25 years of experience as an executive HR assistant and legal assistant.
Gibson is a regional insurance broker, risk management services firm, and human resources platform provider, with offices in South Bend, Plymouth, Indianapolis, Fort Wayne, and Elkhart, and Kalamazoo, Mich.
(Editor’s note: This story was updated on Oct. 8 with additional information.)
Latest posts by Larry Avila (see all)
- Former Apple executive featured presenter at Feb. 6 marketing group meeting in South Bend - January 28, 2020
- Franciscan marks first year in new Michigan City hospital - January 28, 2020
- NIPSCO using drones to assist with power line maintenance - January 28, 2020