The Duneland Chamber of Commerce will present its annual business, community and individual awards at a luncheon event July 20.
The program is from 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. at the Spa Speakeasy & Special Event Center in Chesterton.
Most winners have been revealed, except the Duneland Distinguished Woman award recipient, which will be presented at the luncheon. The announced winners include:
- Putting Duneland on the Map – Chesterton High School Boys Basketball
- Business Renovation Award – NorthShore Health Centers
- New Construction Award – Dune Grass Surgical Suites
- Humanitarian of the Year – Mental Health America of Northwest Indiana
- Volunteer of the Year – VNA – Meals on Wheels of Porter Co.
- Golden Achievement Award – Darlene Kittredge
- Serviceperson of the Year – Assistant Police Chief Daniel Rocha
- Methodist Hospitals names new executive for patient care services at Northlake campus - October 3, 2022
- Ivy Tech Community College's newest school of nursing will be its 19th location - September 30, 2022
- Northwest ISBDC reveals 2022 Entrepreneurial Excellence (E-Day) Award winners - September 30, 2022