MUNSTER – Community Hospital recently welcomed new physicians to the Community Care Network Inc. team of physicians.
The CCNI physicians of Community Healthcare System are affiliated with Community Hospital in Munster, St. Catherine Hospital in East Chicago and St. Mary Medical Center in Hobart.
New physicians include:
- Dr. Omar Husseini who is board certified in cardiovascular disease and completed his fellowship training at Rosalind Franklin University. He completed his residency at Mercy Hospital and Medical Center and received his medical degree from Saint James School of Medicine.
- Dr. Osama Zaghmout completed his residency at Hurley Medical Center and received his medical degree from the American University of Antigua – College of Medicine.
- Dr. Jonathan Ramos is board certified in family medicine and completed his residency at United Hospital Center. He received his medical degree from St. George’s University.
- Dr. Kathleen Saoud completed her residency at the University of Illinois Hospital at Chicago. She received her medical degree from A.T. Still University School of Osteopathic Medicine.
- Credit Union 1 opens new branch in South Bend - November 2, 2022
- Marshall County seeks new economic development leader - November 2, 2022
- Businesses, organizations and individuals receive array of honors - November 1, 2022