Business advisors join Northwest Indiana Small Business Development Center team • Northwest Indiana Business Magazine

Business advisors join Northwest Indiana Small Business Development Center team

Buy Us A Coffee

The Northwest Indiana Small Business Development Center has more staff resources to assist entrepreneurs help their companies grow.

New business advisors include:

• Jeff Buchko has more than 20 years of management and executive management experience related to engineering firms. “I hope to make a positive impact in the community by providing entrepreneurs guidance and expertise to allow them to start new successful businesses and grow existing businesses faster,” he said.
  • Judith Cardenas has spent the past two decades in sales and customer service experience. She is an entrepreneur and has worked in an array of industries. “I look forward to utilizing my Spanish bilingual skills to expand our reach to Spanish-speaking business communities,” she said.
  • Nakia Sprouse also an entrepreneur and will focus on providing COVID-affected business with guidance and resources.

The Indiana Small Business Development Center provides entrepreneurs expert guidance and a comprehensive network of resources to help with business growth. The Northwest Indiana SBDC is based at the Purdue University Northwest Tech Center in Crown Point.

Author

Scroll to Top