White Lodging names new corporate research and development chef • Northwest Indiana Business Magazine
Chef-AJ-Headshot

White Lodging names new corporate research and development chef

Buy Us A Coffee
Chef-AJ-Headshot
AJ Buchanio

AJ Buchanio was named by Merrillville-based White Lodging as the company's corporate research and development chef.

Buchanio most recently worked at the Magee Homestead, a luxury ranch in Wyoming, which also is managed by White Lodging, where he was responsible for all aspects of the culinary program at the Relais & Chateâux property.

He will research and develop innovative menus, consult with White Lodging chefs, and support the creation and execution of new restaurant concepts, the company said.

“I am humbled and honored to be in this role – a dream job I've strived for my entire career,” Buchanio said. “My goal is to continue to elevate the quality, creativity and guest experience across all of our restaurants.”

Prior to joining White Lodging, Buchanio worked as executive chef at True Food Kitchen in Denver and served as assistant Maitre D' at the Basin Harbor Club in Vergennes, Vermont; and as chef de cuisine at Evergreen Lodge in Yosemite, Calif.

White Lodging, established in 1985, is a hospitality development and management company, which operates and manages more than 90 hotels, 40 restaurants and 30 brands in 19 states.

Author

Scroll to Top