Some Northern Indiana residents were among those recently appointed by Gov. Eric Holcomb to various state boards, commissions and task forces.
Representatives from Northwest and North Central Indiana include:
- Joseph Svetanoff, Crown Point, senior attorney with Kopka Pinkus Dolin P.C.; Indiana Gaming Commission; term expires Sept. 30, 2022.
- Robert Ochi (Hammond), senior executive vice president and director of marketing with Rodriguez & Associates Inc.; Little Calumet River Basin Development Commission; term expires Sept. 30, 2023.
- Kathleen Matuszak, South Bend, general manager of the St. Joseph Funeral Home and Cemetery; State Board of Funeral & Cemetery Service; term expires Aug. 31, 2023.
Other appointments by Holcomb:
Indiana Finance Authority
Two reappointments, terms expiring Sept. 30, 2023:
- Harry F. McNaught, Carmel, president/CEO of Denison Properties
- Owen “Bud” Melton Jr., Carmel, former president and CEO of First Indiana Bank
Indiana Protection & Advocacy Services Commission
- Leonard Hoops, Indianapolis, president and CEO of Visit Indy; term expires April 30, 2021
- Tom Easterday, Zionsville, former executive vice president and chief legal officer of Subaru of Indiana Automotive; term expires Sept. 30, 2022
Indiana Gaming Commission
Four reappointments, terms expiring Sept. 30, 2022:
- Marc Fine, Evansville, attorney with Jackson Kelly, PLLC
- Jane Saxon, Noblesville, senior manager at Somerset CPAs & Advisors
- Susan Williams, Indianapolis, former president of the Indiana Sports Corp.
- Jason Dudich, Indianapolis, vice president, CFO and treasurer, University of Indianapolis
State Board of Funeral & Cemetery Service
Three reappointments, terms expiring Aug. 31, 2023:
- Christopher Cooke, Evansville, superintendent of Evansville City Cemeteries
- Roland Cutter, Richmond, retired agent with RMD/Patti Insurance & Financial Services
- Thomas Sproles, New Castle, co-owner and funeral director with Sproles Family Funeral Home
Vincennes University Board of Trustees
Five reappointments to the board:
- R. Scott Brand, Carmel, senior vice president of quality control at Subaru of Indiana Automotive, Inc.; term expires Oct, 3, 2021
- Reginald Henderson, McCordsville, vice president and general manager of Telamon Energy Solutions; term expires Oct. 2, 2022
- George Ridgway, Bloomington, chief architect for Cook Group Inc.; term expires Oct. 2, 2022
- Michael Sievers, Vincennes, owner of Sievers & Companies; term expires Oct. 3, 2021
- John Stachura, Vincennes, vice president and general manager of Solar Sources Underground LLC; term expires Oct. 3, 2021
New board members include:
- Dartanyan Abney, Walton, a fourth year occupational graphic design/multimedia student at Vincennes; student member of the board until Oct. 4, 2020
- Kelly Clauss, Jasper, vice president of medical practice management and support services at Memorial Hospital and Health Care Center in Jasper; term expires Oct. 2, 2022