Centier Bank in Merrillville recently announced the following executive appointments:
- Don Baker, senior partner
- Sharyn Chesna, senior portfolio manager, business banking department
- Yolanda Estrada, assistant vice president, processing manager, mortgages department
Baker, presently Centier’s chief information officer, has more than 20 years experience in the information technology industry.
Baker oversees the bank’s technical solutions center and has been instrumental in the modernization of the bank’s infrastructure. He also has helped develop Centier’s digital banking services.
Chesna joined Centier in 2016 as a portfolio manager after spending nearly two years working in the credit and loan industries.
Estrada has 15 years of mortgage industry experience, including six years with Centier.
Latest posts by Larry Avila (see all)
- New manager named for Gary branch of Teachers Credit Union - February 15, 2019
- Franciscan Health lands sponsors for community hall, cafe at new Michigan City hospital - February 15, 2019
- Centier Bank names greater Indianapolis market president - February 14, 2019